The blog is our attempt to bring across what a day in the life of a full-time MBA student at Mannheim Business School is like. It is a lot of work, study, group-work. It is also, a lot of meeting tonnes of interesting people, lots of walking around and fun-times at parties. It is, in a nutshell, a beautiful journey in the great trip of life!
We welcome you aboard and sincerely hope that you get a feel for the life of a Full-time MBA student at MBS!
The MBS blogging team.
Here’s a little something about the bloggers:
1. Fellow-blogger from the Class of 2013
1. (2003-2007) – Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Computer Science and Engineering, University of Rajasthan, India
2. (2012 -2013) – MBA Full-time, Mannheim Business School
I have worked with IBM Corporation for five years as a Project Team Leader in the area of Software Solutions and Services. The projects I worked on belonged to the Telecom and Financial Service Sectors.
2. Fellow-blogger from the Class of 2011
1. Full-time MBA graduate from Mannheim Business School – Class of 2011
2. 1996 – 1999 – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Economics, Advertising) from University of Mumbai, India
Post my MBA from Mannheim Business School, I began working in purchasing for one of Germany’s leading retailers. Previously, I have worked with India’s leading firms; Shoppers Stop Ltd., Syntel Ltd. and Tech Mahindra Ltd. A decade of working in India, Germany and the UK gave me the amazing opportunity to dabble in merchandising, social media, information technology, business analysis and project management.